Olivia Wilde shares salad dressing recipe at center of drama

Olivia Wilde shares salad dressing recipe at center of drama

Olivia Wilde is pretty “Booksmart,” even when it comes to cooking dinner.

The ‘Don’t Worry Darling’ director has shared the recipe for her infamous “special dressing,” which her former nanny claims was the reason for an epic fight with ex Jason Sudeikis.

Sharing a photo from Nora Ephron’s book “Heartburn,” the recipe read, “Mix 2 tablespoons of Gray Poupon with 2 tablespoons of good red wine vinegar.

“Then whisk constantly with a fork, slowly add 6 tbsp of olive oil, until the dressing is thick and creamy; this makes a very strong dressing that is perfect for green salads like arugula , watercress and endive.

The recipe is almost exactly the same as the one Wilde, 38, recently shared with the Food Network – and allegedly led to the ‘Ted Lasso’ star throwing himself under Wilde’s car.

by Nora Ephron "Stomach pains."
Wilde shared a passage from “Heartburn” by Nora Ephron.
Instagram/oliviawilde

In the same passage shared on her Instagram Story, Wilde hinted that she was trying to move on from her relationship — and subsequent drama — with Sudeikis.

“Because if I tell the story, I can make you laugh, and I’d rather you laugh at me than pity me. Because if I tell the story, it hurts less. Because if I tell the story, I can continue.

“Heartburn” is based on Ephron’s marriage and divorce to Carl Bernstein, her second husband, after her affair with Margaret Jay, the daughter of former British Prime Minister James Callaghan.

The actress-turned-director previously denied the former nanny’s claims.

MovieMagic

Olivia Wilde flashes a smile as she is pictured leaving a gym in Los Angeles.

The actress-turned-director previously denied the former nanny’s claims.

TheImageDirect.com

Next

The former reality TV star debuted her bump in June…

Wilde’s post comes just after his former nanny spoke to the Daily Mail about ending his relationship with Sudeikis. According to the former couple’s nanny, Sudeikis became furious when the director tried to leave their California home to visit now-boyfriend Harry Styles with a salad and his “special dressing.”

“The night she left with her salad, Jason had chased her, filming her around the house,” the woman, who chose to remain anonymous, told the Daily Mail in an article published on Monday. “She was like, ‘I’m scared of you, Jason, I’m scared of you.’ And he said, ‘If you’re afraid of me, why are you leaving your children to me?’

“So Jason got out and lay down under her car so she wouldn’t drive away. She got into her car to back up, he lay down under her car so she wouldn’t leave.

Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeiki red carpet.
The nanny alleged that Sudeikis threw himself under Wilde’s car during a fight.
MovieMagic

According to the nanny, the ‘Horrible Bosses’ star’s act of desperation was enough to force Wilde to return home.

“He said he was doing it on purpose to make her late to see Harry,” the nanny claimed. “Jason said to me, ‘She made this salad and she made her special dressing and she’s leaving with her salad for dinner with [Harry].'”

Olivia Wilde and Harry Styles.
Sudeikis was reportedly furious and heartbroken by Wilde’s relationship with Harry Styles.
CG pictures

Following the nanny’s claims, she and the Emmy-winning actor vehemently denied her “false and libelous accusations.”

“As parents, it is incredibly heartbreaking to learn that a former nanny of our two young children would choose to publicly make such false and scurrilous accusations about us,” said the former couple – who share son Otis. , 8, and daughter Daisy, 6 — told Page Six on Monday.

“His now 18-month campaign of harassment against us, our loved ones, close friends and colleagues has reached its unfortunate peak. We will continue to focus on nurturing and protecting our children with the sincere hope that she will now choose to leave our family alone.

Back to top